Basic Skincare Routine

It kinds of awkward to share this with you guys because I not even have a good skin but I just want you guys know some basic. This is important thing especially for a beginner. I don't want to waste your time so I will start with myself. I have a combination skin which is oily on the forehead & T-Zone and dry on my cheek. My skin not sensitive at all that's why I always change my skincare without any fears. Before this I used Garnier Duo Clean Black Rice & White Rice Whitening and Pore Minimize. It was so good. It doesn't whiten my skin but I never get any breakout when I used this product. Then, I don't know la why my tangan is so gatal to change to Bio Essence Tanaka White. I need to admit Garnier was the best. What I love about Bio Essence Tanaka White is it whiten my skin and very good in removing my makeup. I think Bio Essence is a good product cuma I salah pilih je. I not use any toner because I malas hahaha Moisturizer pulak I used Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream. The product was good, but I'm not used it everyday because my skin get too oily when I used it daily. Twice a week I will scrub my face with honey & sugar because I tak jumpa lagi scrub yang sesuai dengan I. Every night I sapu aloe vera gel on my face, sometimes I basuh but kalau malas I pakai sampai esok pagi. I guna original aloe vera yang daripada pokok bukan any products out there because it just tooooo good!

Image result for skin care essentials

Okay first of all before you buy any skincare products you must know what your skin type.

Dry skin is flaky, scaly, or rough.

Oily skin is shiny, greasy, and may have big pores.
Combination skin is dry in some spots (cheeks) and oily in others (forehead, nose, and chin).
Sensitive skin may sting, burn, or itch after you use some makeup or other products.

After dah tahu your skin type, choose cleanser first. I suggest Garnier because almost of my friends used Garnier and it leave a good effects! FYI, Garnier not asking me to do this or sponsor ke apa I just did it SINCERELY. I also suggest you to not buy any local product yang macam can whiten your skin in 7 days or ada juga yang 3 days! Jangan percaya. Yes, it whiten your skin but only mercury can whiten your skin as fast as that. And remember, mercury give a long term effect. I don't even know why people nowadays want to focus on having a white skin than having a healthy skin. If you think by whiten your skin, boys will beratur depan you, I'm so sorry to say that you're not be yourself. He falls for you because of your face and your physical. I'm pretty sure every good girl want a good boy to accept their flaws and love them sincerely. Nampak tak dah lari tajuk?

After cleanser, used toner to neutralize your skin. There's a lot of toner at drugstores from Garnier, Syahirah, Bio Essence and many more. Just go check it out. I cannot give a tip on toner because I sendiri tak pakai but toner is important please use it okay?

Then moisturizer. Although it sounds contradictory to apply a moisturizer to oily skin, especially one that may contain oils, the fact is, it actually will help reduce sebum production and give skin a better texture with the proper use of certain types of oils. Kalau takut sangat try oil-free moisturizers, which tend to contain glycerin and other humectants that draw water out onto the skin rather than suffocating it with more grease. After that, exfoliate your face. It can buang all the dirt and dead cell on your face. For a masker, if you don't want to use aloe vera gel like I guna, you boleh pergi Watson and beli any masker yang suitable for your face. Harga pun sangat affordable!

I hope you guys choose wisely when it comes to your skin. Stay healthy, stay positive & keep smiling! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey

Time Flies